Sunday, November 4, 2018

Hotel Survey

What did you like about your stay?
There was a 12 inch hair on the edge of the bath tube. I noticed this after I took a shower. Sheets are crumbling apart. Your definition of a "Suite" is an L- shaped jail cell. I felt dirty when I woke up. I was glad to leave. The continental breakfast is loaded with bad stuff for you - carbs, aspartame, high fructose corn syrup, etc. Are you trying to poison me? I sent a picture of the hair to the night attendant and asked for an additional 500 points to be added to my IHG card. I asked for confirmation, never got it. I need you to add an additional 500 points to my IHG card. I need you to confirm this for me within 24 hrs.  I will never stay at  your alleged "hotel" again.

What do you think would make your next stay better?

Well, to begin with, you can bulldoze the facility and turn it into a park. This will improve the community and remove the clear and present danger of your facility.  Next, you can lose the name "Candlewood" completely. It is a contrived name with no significance except the implication of wood burning and arson. Third, you can fire your entire house keeping staff and never employ them in your company again. Fourth, your management team is unresponsive and uncaring - they too need to be fired immediately. Management is responsible for this travesty and the continuation of your establishment is as an alleged hotel is borderline criminal. The local health department needs to be contacted and an injunction needs to be issued to Cease and Desist all hotel functions immediately. You are hurting the community and need to be stopped before more dire implications of your dangerous scheme are perpetrated upon innocent travelers.

What do you think would make your next stay better?





1 comment: